Compression F Connectors
This compression F connector series is a well-proven design that secures the cable to the connector in a 360° compressed plastic sleeve.
- 1-piece design, simplify termination time.
- Assist Guide for easy insertion and guide. The guide can be discarded when cable’s foam insulation is fully flush with the post.
- Double(triple for RG11) rubber O-ring to prevent moisture migration.
- Weather-resistant Nickel-Tin Plated Brass body.
- UV resistant plastic sleeve.
- Excellent return loss of 27~43dB @ 1GHz*
- Cable retention exceeds 18kg(40lb) minimum as specified by the SCTE
|Nut||: Brass with Nickel Tin Plated|
|Collar||: Brass with Nickel Tin Plated|
|Post||: Brass with Tin Plated|
|O-Rings||: Ethylene Propylene Rubber|
|Insertion Loss||: ≤ 0.18 dB (up to 1GHz Typical)|
|RFI Shielding||: -85 dB (up to 1GHz Typical)|
|Return Loss (min)|
|Operation Temperature||: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|Moisture Migration||: Complies to ANSI/SCTE 60 2004|